Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introduction Letter

Dear_____________,

I am writing this letter to introduce myself and let you know of my interest in your company/business/opportunity/group/show. I am a songwriter who would love to be a part of what you guys are doing.

I currently trying to get a little more serious in the field. I know I’ve got what it takes to be successful for you guys in the short term, if not more so in the long term. Currently, I am on a job search around the business and I know it won’t be long before I find something that suits me. I’d prefer to come on and join you guys over anyone else as you seem to be about the same things I’m about

I’ve attached my resume and you can reach me at______ or all me at _______. I hope to you and am looking forward to the possibilities of what we can accomplish. Thank you for taking time out of your day.

Sincerely,


Matthew DeMicco

No comments:

Post a Comment