Thursday, April 22, 2010

If I Can't Have Your Lovin'

Bluesy & Fast-paced Strut
Standard Tuning
Key of E
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E7
Don’t Hurt Me
A7
Don’t Desert Me
E7 A7 E7
Please don’t leave me alone outside
B7
All I want is your lovin’
E7 A7 E7
Don’t you try to hide
A7 E7
Inside
A7 E7
Inside
A7 E7
Inside
B7 . . . Hold into next verse
I’m comin’ in


I won’t leave you
Girl I breath you
And I ask you to come home
All I need is your lovin’
I got it in my soul
O no
O no
O no
I got it now


Yea you found me
You unwound me
Babe you turned me into a man
I love your lovin’
It’s all that I demand
Your hand
Your hand
Your hand
Come give it to me


So what you say girl
Yea which way girl
Is it true that you tell me no
If I can’t have your lovin’
Then tell me who’s it for
A7 E7
Not me no more
A7 E7
Not me no more
A7 E7
Not me
A7 E7
Not me no more
A7 E7
No more
A7 E7
No more
A7 E7 Fade out/End
No more

No comments:

Post a Comment